Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log in to DomainCentral.
- Select the domain you wish to modify, and click the "+" icon to the left of the domain name
- Select the DNS tab in the domain settings dialog that appears
- From the Modify drop-down, select A Record
- To add an A Record, enter the Host(your domain) and the IP address(22.214.171.124) in the fields provided, then click Add
- To modify a setting, select Edit or Remove from the Action drop down of the setting
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble editing your A Records, you can check out the Domain.com tutorial page Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Domain.com for further assistance at their support page.
Creating a CNAME record is required for you hosted Landing Page. Create your Domain.com CNAME record.
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.