Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- Click Manage below the Hosting Account section.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use with LaunchRock.
- Next to DNS Configuration, click EDIT.
- Click Add DNS CNAME Record.
- Under Name, enter only the part of the address that you picked in the LaunchRock control panel.
Enter host.launchrock.com under Data. Click Submit.
- For example, if you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, just enter signup.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the IX webhsting tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact IX webhosting for assistance.
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.