Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at www.networksolutions.com.
- In the left navigation bar, open nsWebAddress (Domains) menu by clicking the + icon.
- Click Manage Domain Names.
- On the Domain Details page for the domain you're using with LaunchRock,
- select the Designated DNS radio button to the right of Change domain to point to.
Click the Apply Changes button. Under the Advanced DNS Manager heading, click Manage Advanced DNS Records. Under the Host Aliases (CNAME Records) heading, click Add/Edit. In the Alias box, enter the subdomain you set in LaunchRock.
- (If you've already configured advanced DNS settings, click Edit next to Advanced DNS Settings.)
Select the radio button to the left of the Other Host box. In the Other Host box, enter host.launchrock.com. Click Continue. Click Save Changes.
- If you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the Network Solutions tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Network Solutions for assistance.
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.