Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at register.com.
- Under the My Accounts tab, click the domain that you're using with LaunchRock.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Technical Settings heading, and click Edit Domain Aliases Records.
- In the box to the left of your domain name, enter the subdomain you set in LaunchRock.
In the points to box, enter host.launchrock.com. Click Continue. Review your changes, and click Continue to create the CNAME record.
- For example, if you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter: signup.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can view a sample message to use when you contact Register.com for assistance.
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.