Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your MyDomain.com account.
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage My Services, click on Manage Services.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Select the domain you're using with LaunchRock.
- Click the DNS tab, and select DNS Records.
- Click Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select CNAME, and click Next.
- Enter the part of the address that you picked in LaunchRock.
- if you picked signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup, and then enter host.launchrock.com.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the MyDomain tutorial page Or, view a sample message to use when you contact MyDomain for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your MyDomain A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.