Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to your account at No-IP.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects.
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry.
- In Host name Enter the subdomain you picked for LaunchRock a
For Host type select DNS alias CNAME. Enter host.launchrock.com as the Target Host Click Modify.
- if you entered signup.yoursite.com as your address, enter signup
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the No-IP tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact No-IP for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your No-IP A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.