Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log into your account manager at Linode.
- Click Linode Manager.
- Click DNS Manager.
- Scroll down to CNAME Records.
- Click Add a new CNAME record.
- In the Aliases to field, enter the subdomain you chose to use for your website with LaunchRock.
Enter host.launchrock.com in the Hostname field. Click Save.
- If you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter: signup
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the Linode tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Linode for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your [ ] A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.