Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log into Name.com
- Click the Domain Management
- Click the domain you wish to create the CNAME record for
- Select CNAME in the Record Type menu
- In the Record Host field, enter the subdomain you set for your website in LaunchRock.
In the Record Answer field enter host.launchrock.comLeave the TTL at default setting.Click Add Record.
- you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter: signup
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can view a sample message to use when you contact Name.com for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your Name.com A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.