Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to Wix
- From your Domain Manager, under My Domains (Advanced), next to your Wix domain, click Manage.
- Under Domain Summary, next to Domain/DNS Records, click Manage.
- From Edit Domain Records next to CNAME (Aliases), click Add New CNAME Record.
- Next to Alias Name, type in the subdomain you set in LaunchRock.
- If you chose signup.mydomain.com then put: signup
- Next to Points to Host Name, type in host.launchrock.com
- For to TTL select 1 hour.
- Click Add.
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
If you have trouble configuring your CNAME records, you can check out the Wix tutorial page. Or, view a sample message to use when you contact Wix.com for assistance.
To redirect your base domain edit your Wix.com A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live.